Club sessions have changed a little bit from what you may be used to.
- You must book a space at a session before you leave home, and complete the health questions for everyone (including parents/volunteers) who will be entering the school site. If there are no tickets available, then please do not come.
- Everyone in the sports hall should wear a face mask (or fencing mask liner) at all times.
- Parents/guardians who wish to accompany their children MUST remain in the hall for the duration, and will be asked to help out with running the session.
- Read the instructions (download link below) to familiarise yourself with what to do.
- Take things easy when fencing, it’s great to be back but it’s been a while.
Please note that the instructions were updated on 31 Aug 2020 to reflect that the Franklin Road gate will not be open on a timer and that you will need to use the code as before.